Wanting a DIY wedding where you design the day exactly as YOU want it … not how the venue dictates how it will run and the hours it will run for?
Venue unlike any other
Airtree is a unique wedding venue unlike any other, with beautiful grounds and gardens, a laid back casual welcoming feel it is the perfect spot for your DIY wedding; here’s why:
- 9 self contained rooms to accommodate your guests. Have your guests stay in our newly decorated rooms, all included in the price with exclusive use of the resort – only your guests and you on your special day.
- Outdoors or Indoors … We have an indoor room which looks magical when decorated for a wedding. The room comfortably suits 80 people standing, and 60 for a reception type sit down meal, it’s also a great plan B back up room for bad weather if you decide to have an outdoor wedding in our grounds.
- You don’t have to leave the location! You and your guests can enjoy your special day long into the evening, as you simply don’t have to leave, and you’re not restricted to a closing time (like most other venues!). Why not make it a wedding weekend rather than a wedding day!
Your guests can enjoy breakfast together the following morning and reminisce on the beautiful day that was, share photos and relax before heading home.
- You have EXCLUSIVE use of the venue. The entire property is for you and your guests for however long you’d like the wedding celebrations to continue! (additional charges apply for additional nights)
- BYO alcohol and organise all your own catering – this is generally the biggest expense of the wedding.
- So many spots to pitch a marquee or just outdoor spots in our grass courtyard under the 50 year old shade trees, the possibilities are endless for locations on site.
- Photography – no problem! The Murray River is so close for some amazing photographs … not to mention our lush green lawns, plenty of spots for your photographer to grab those magical wedding photos and there’s also a newly constructed arbour with an isle to walk down … the perfect spot for the ceremony.
- We can also help with recommendations for caterers, photographers, florists, celebrants and anything else you may need help with to make your day amazing.
Explore what the resort has to offer
Yarrawonga features 2 main courses Black Bull which is currently ranked within the top 100 courses in Australia along with Yarrawonga & Border with 72 holes to choose from.
For small groups up to 30 people our conference room is ideal for intimate groups up to 30 people. The resort room offers a relaxed atmosphere for your meeting or conference.
Pitch a marquee on our amazing lawn, or use our rec room for a smaller wedding; BYO alcohol and caterers and use our gardens for your photos, do your wedding on a budget at Airtree.