Terms & Conditions
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all new guest bookings, a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site rate must be paid at the time of making the reservation. For peak periods a deposit of 50% is required. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard or direct deposit.
Final payment dates for bookings vary by season:
- Peak season: Final payment due 14 days prior to arrival – Xmas, All January, All Public Holiday weekends, School Holidays
- All other seasons: Final payment due on arrival
Accommodation bookings will be liable for any damage incurred in the room during your stay; accidental or otherwise.
No Rain Checks
Generally the weather in the region is amazing; there will be times it rains or is not a favourable forecast however try as we might the weather is not something we can control and we do not offer a “rain check” policy.
Cancellation/ Refund/ Booking Policy
Cancellations Relating to Government implied health and travel restrictions:
We understand the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the potential impacts to travel. We offer flexible booking arrangements for those impacted by COVID-19 and allow for changes to stay dates, 12-month credits or refunds without penalty where the below applies:
- Travel restrictions imposed by state or commonwealth governments impact your ability to travel to our park or resort
This also applies to guests we are currently not able to accept. This includes those who are:
- Restricted from travelling due to health and/or Government advice relating to COVID-19
- Under Government direction to self-isolate
- Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Themselves, or have a family member, sick with COVID-19
- Identified as close or casual contacts of a person who has a reported or suspected case of coronavirus COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Have had flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours
All other cancellations:
When you cancel your booking, fees may be charged under the following circumstances, which vary by season:
- Peak season: Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the total booking value or the amount of the deposit paid
- All other seasons: Cancellations 60 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of $50 – Cancellation within 30 days will incur a cancellation fee of $100
- Any refunds due will be processed to the same payment method which was used to pay for the booking.
- All refunds in excess of $1000.00 will be processed via Electronic Funds Transfer within 30 days of booking cancellation
- Credits can only be taken on direct bookings and excludes any bookings via online travel agents (Expedia, Wotif, Booking.com etc.)
- Monies paid against a booking that has been cancelled as per the cancellation terms can be held in credit for a future booking.
- Credits are valid for 12 months from the date a booking was cancelled.
- Credits may be refundable for up to 12 months, if a refund was applicable at time of cancellation. After this point any monies paid are forfeited.